Issue date: 10/14/2018
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, participate in any interactive features of the Services, subscribe to a newsletter or email list, participate in an event, survey, contest or promotion, make a purchase, communicate with us via third-party social media sites, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us.
The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, password, postal address, phone number, gender, date of birth, occupation, employer information, photo, payment information (such as your credit or debit card and billing address), preference or interest data, and any other information you choose to provide. If you provide an email address to invite a friend to participate in the Services, we will collect that email address and use it to send your friend such an invitation.
Information We Collect Automatically
When you access or use our Services, we may automatically collect information about you, including:
Log Information: We collect log information about your use of the Services, including your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, web request, access times, pages viewed, web browser, links clicked and the page you visited before navigating to the Services.
Mobile Device Information: We collect information about the mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information and information about your use of our mobile applications.
Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We and our service providers use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons.
Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular, and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see “Your Choices” below.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example, if you create or log into your account through a third-party social media site, we will have access to certain information from that site, such as your name, account information and friends lists, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such social media site; we may also collect information about you when you post content to our pages/feeds on third-party social media sites.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain, improve and promote our products and services;
- Provide and deliver the information, products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and receipts;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests, and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, surveys, offers, promotions, rewards and events offered by Bouts of Spontaneous Crafting and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
- Facilitate contests, sweepstakes and promotions, and process and deliver entries and rewards;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
We are based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
Sharing of Information
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work or perform services on our behalf;
- When you participate in the interactive areas of our Services, certain information you provide may be displayed to other users, such as your name, photo, comments and other information you choose to provide;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Bouts of Spontaneous Crafting or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company and
- With your consent or at your direction.
Social Sharing Features
The Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button), which let you share actions you take on our Services with other media, and vice versa. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
Bouts of Spontaneous Crafting takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability or functionality of our services.
Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to Bouts of Spontaneous Crafting and other sites on the Internet.
Bouts of Spontaneous Crafting has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from us by following the instructions in those communications or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.